Friday, July 16, 2010


I think I get slightly too obsessive when I'm working on a new piece. When I have to stop in the middle of a piece for any reason, getting back to said piece is all I can think about. It's becoming a bit of a problem. For instance, this is the new piece I just finished. It's my rendition of Dagny Taggart's opening scene in Ayn Rand's novel, Atlas Shrugged. It took me approximately 2 days to complete. However, during those two days I had to work, and clean, and do normal people errands: but as soon as I had a second to spare I was in my room bent over my computer working on it. Is this normal?

3 comments:

  1. Yes! This is FABULOUS!! Don't worry about being normal. Normalcy is the least of an artist's worries...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks Stephen! You have a good point... and really, I don't think I could be normal if I tried! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It means you.... are an artist buddy.

    You're an artist.

    ReplyDelete